9.17.2007

Tired.....

I'm tired of studying New Testament, and my ISys teacher hasn't put up the powerpoint yet to study for the quiz. So here I am writing a post. I'm also very tired.....thank you Excedrin Migraine. Yeah sure, it makes the headache go away, most of the time, but the caffeine in it keeps you wide awake all night. As soon as it wears off though, I'm good for about a 24 hour nap. Too bad that's not possible with school.

We went to the Jon Schimdt concert at Thanksgiving Point Saturday night and it was amazing! I would go to a concert of his every night of the year. We'll probably buy tickets for the Christmas one too, but maybe I want to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra instead. I just can't decide really. Here's a picture of us there.And here's Jon playing upside down.By the way, I just gave Russell a haircut again the Monday before this. It went wonderfully well this time. I think I might start charging him!

We close on our house in nine days and we can't wait. Now we just need to start packing. And packing, and packing, and packing. Yeah right, like there's time for that. We went to our new ward in Spanish Fork on Sunday, just for sacrament and it looks like it will be pretty good. The ward has a nice range of ages and even an "Old Lady Bench" in the back. There were like eight ladies in their 70's sitting together back there, which is fun. We could tell they were all best friends.

Anyway, I guess I should study so I can pass the New Testament test.

0 comments: