9.19.2007

A Flat Afternoon

So I've been sitting on our coach all afternoon working on my mounds of homework and for about two hours I've been serenaded by someone in the quad playing hymns on the flute. Now, I like the flute and I like hymns, the problem is the flute was extremely flat (as in out of tune, below the pitch). It's rather distracting and I think if I were able to find where they are playing, grab the flute from them, and twist it just a little everything would be okay and I would actually get something done. Since that is not polite though, I will sit here in musical agony and try to accomplish something.

4 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

So you have a coach to sit on instead of a couch? Interesting!

Shyla said...

Yeah, it's pretty sweet.

Julie said...

I understand your pain.
Hey, I was cleaning in the UPB the other night, and I looked out the window and saw you and your hubby walking through the parking lot across the street. I almost called you to whisper "I can see you," but I didn't think you would like that very much. =)

Shyla said...

Haha. Yeah, we must have been going to the BYU Spectacular. We figured it would be easier to walk than find a place to park.