10.02.2007

Million Dollar Fries

Oh how I wish that my fries would be the ones with a million dollar instant win!

We went to McDonald's today for lunch to celebrate the beginning of McDonald's Monopoly. I looked at the menu and realized I needed to order large fries and drink to get more pieces, so I do, and then Russell proceeds to order a "large cheeseburger!" Haha. Interpreted that means a double cheeseburger completely plain. He really did just want more game pieces.

Oh how I love my husband.

6 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

You know, you can just go in and ask for game pieces. You don't have to buy anything to play the game.

Unknown said...

But that totally takes the fun out of eating the food, Mom.

Lady in Waiting said...

I agree with Caleb. We all know its so much more fun to eat tons and tons of fries and win something as well! Especially when its more food!

gravityguysgirl said...

helps your fat and cholesterol too sillies.

Caleb Flanagan said...

I'm 23, do you really think I care about my cholesterol?

Lady in Waiting said...

I know I don't! Although I did learn something very very saddening the other day while reading a box of Vitamins! I can start loosing bone mass when I reach my 30s!!!