12.21.2007

Can't Wait to Scrap

Last night work was rather slow.....probably because it was snowing. So we had time to make some samples, and it got me back in the swing of things. Now I can't wait to have money so that I can make these and other pages for me and Russell. Here's the two samples I made last night. I know, only two in 7 hours, but they have to be perfect, and I did have to help SOME customers!


For my scrapbook, I will turn this into a two-page spread about my crazy bridesmaids. There are some funny pictures of them, especially in Houston. Something about Russell just sets those girls off.



The polka-dot paper and rub-on are from the Daisy D's valentines line and are super cute, I couldn't wait to use them. I'll also make this two-pages, with wonderful pictures of us!

4 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

I want a copies of the two page spread for the girls scrapbooks when you make them....I'll pay for the stuff.

Unknown said...

Way cute. I love the smitten one. You write well too (as in you say things well on paper although the handwriting is nice).

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

i love this page...so cute!

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

oops...i love this page..that was lisa