12.11.2007

Christmas is Coming!

We spent the weekend of the buying decorations, and decorating our house. We didn't get lights up on the outside, and now it seems like it's too late to worry about it, so we'll save that for next year. I love having my own house to decorate, and deep down inside I wish I had all the decorations my mom does to make every room perfectly Christmasy, but for now, my meager decorations will have to do. Here's some pictures.


Here we are by our finished tree! It now has a
tree skirt and presents!


Our stockings. We don't have a fireplace, sadly.
And.....it takes some good searching to find cute
stocking hangers! Speaking of searching, I still
haven't found a good tree topper.


This garland and lights took forever
to do, and it made a real mess, but
it turned out good.



More garland on the entertainment center,
some cute wooden candles from the Quilted
Bear, and the beginnings of the entire
Willowtree nativity.


A very cute Joy sign from the Quilted Bear.

Speaking of nativities, I was excited to find out that Russell loves them too. So far we've found like ten that we want. One day I will have a great nativity collection!

4 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

Did you get your box with the tree skirt? I want some of those JOY things you have....do they still have them at that store.....I have some Christmas decorations that we don't use anymore that I am going to split among you big kids....don't know if I will get them in the mail this week though...as usual, you will have to stay tuned. Love you. Mom

Lady in Waiting said...

You two are so cute! I want the willow tree nativity! I don't have one except a tiny procelin thing so don't feel bad. I think your house looks good. I bought my tree topper at Walmart so you may look there.

Julie said...

Oh, my goodness! So cute!!! The house, and you guys!

Cari Dahl said...

I love your decorations! You guys are so cute.