1.15.2008

Catch Up

I was pretty sure I was dying yesterday, so now I have to catch up on my posts. Here's yesterday's picture.

Day 14 (Jan 14): Yes, it's my pillow. I spent most of the day there after a wonderful drive to school and back since when I got there I felt ten times worse than when I left the house. I came home and slept until 4 while watching every TV court show there is, then I went to bed again at 8:30. Crazy, I know. Today I am feeling much better though.


Day 15 (Jan 15): Tonight Rachel game over for dinner and some Wii fun! We played DDR and Mario and Sonic Olympic Games. It's pretty funny to watch Russell play DDR, although I bet it's fun to watch me too! We haven't found time to play a lot lately so it was nice to get some gaming in tonight.

5 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

I think if you are in that much pain, you need to get this taken care of.

Shyla said...

It wasn't my cyst, it was my stomach.

alex bitter said...

how do you link over to other blogs?

Shyla said...

You go to Customize, then Add a Page Element, and then choose Link List. Then you have to type in all your links.

alex bitter said...

Thanks