1.31.2008

Enough is Enough

Before I get in to today's post, here's yesterday's picture (Day 30-Jan 30):


This is my wonderfully clean kitchen. I hadn't had time in a like a week to really keep up with the dishes and other stuff piling up on the counter, but yesterday I had some time and finally got it looking nice again. I love the feeling of a clean house. Hopefully once I'm done with school I will have a clean house more often. Ok, ok, the cake pan that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher is in the sink, but since you can't see it it counts as being perfectly clean!

Today's picture is a place I've come to know too well over the last couple of months (Day 31-Jan 31):


I've spent a ton of time here at this clinic and the hospital connected to it (that doesn't have a sign) in the last 2 months trying to figure out this ovarian cyst thing. After the intense pain on November 30 and again last night I'm about ready to tell them to just schedule the surgery. I went for a final (hopefully) ultrasound today at the hospital, I think that's number 3 but then theres the accompanying CAT scan which was great fun! Haha, it might have been if you didn't have to drink gross stuff! Guess we'll see what the doctor has to say now, too bad he's not in the office until the 11th!

0 comments: