1.25.2008

Finally Spent It!

Day 25: Jan 25: Everyone at work has been making fun of me for a couple weeks now because I hadn't spent the giftcard we were given for reaching the Christmas sales goals. At least, I think that's what it was for. Anyway, I have been agonizing over what to buy with mine, and finally decided that I should get an album to do my 365-Day book in. Then I had to agonize over whether to do it 8x8, 9x9, or 12x12. After some quick math on printing costs, I determined that printing the pictures the size I needed them for the smaller albums was going to cost somewhere around $140 and printing them 4x6 and using a bigger album would cost $35. So.....the decision was made, and today I finally bought an album and some things to make a title page for my 2008 365-day book!

0 comments: