1.27.2008

One of Those Days

Today has been one of those days. You know, the kind when you just want to pull the covers back over your head when the alarm goes off and ignore everything that goes on. But....I got out of bed, and I've been grumpy the entire day. We got called to be assistant nursery leaders today which will be fun I think. I wish I had gotten to know some of the ladies in the ward better before I wasn't in Relief Society anymore, but I guess I will just have to go to enrichment and things.

Here's my picture from yesterday- Day 26-Jan 27:

I was supposed to go to the bridal show with Keera and Noelle for work from 9-5 yesterday, but they decided they didn't need three people there, so I received at the store instead. We were definitely in need of some receiving action. This is the back room when I got there at 9. Those boxes go three stacks deep to the left, plus the separate stack in the back of the picture goes about 6 wide and three deep. I got the pile in the front of the picture down...after 8 hours! I enjoy receiving a lot though. Especially when it's really noticeable that I'm getting something down. I had a good time since I didn't have to worry about what was going on on the floor, I just got to receive. Another perk is seeing the new product before everyone else!

And for today, here's my picture. Day 27- Jan 27:

Since I've been in a bad mood all day I don't have a great picture. But it's a picture of my clean coat. For some reason my coat gets super dirty and I've been meaning to wash it for several weeks. The problem is it takes about 2 days to dry, and it's the only coat I have with pockets to walk in the freezing cold weather to class so I have to wait and remember to do it on a weekend. I guess I could invest in some gloves and wear another coat, but oh well. Anyway, I finally remembered on Friday to throw it in the washer as soon as I got home from class, and today it is clean and dry and ready to keep me warm tomorrow!

0 comments: