1.21.2008

Happy Holiday

We had a pretty lazy holiday. We got up early and went to the temple which was great. We had slipped out of our habit of going every other week or so and it was wonderful to be back there again. Sitting in the temple makes me feel so safe. Safe from temptation, safe from stress, safe from everything in the world. We just might go again on Friday.

We spent the rest of the day just doing whatever really. Russell helped Rachel get things sorted out for her computer and I worked on some homework. We played Ticket to Ride twice and Carcassonne twice (Russell won everything!!!) and had a good time.

Here's the picture for Day 21 (Jan 21):

I learned how to play Carcassonne today. I'm still working on playing all of Russell's games and this one turned out to be really good. Not as good as Ticket to Ride, but it was fun to play twice which gave me one time to figure the game out, and another time to actually come close to the same score as Russell!

0 comments: