1.23.2008

Day 22- Jan 22

Yesterday I spent about 3.5 extra hours at work since a coworker decided not to show up for her last day. I got to work at 2 and stayed until 5:30 (half an hour after I should have left since someone decided to buy $300 of .14 cent clearance paper!) I finally left to go pick Russell up from work 45 minutes late. Then on my way home Desi called to see if I could come back since no one else would answer the phone. So I drove Russell home and then went back to work until 10. Desi had stayed for 3 hours extra, and we couldn't have Melanie all alone. So here's my name tag from work to symbolize a crazy workday. If you look close you can see Noelle's name underneath mine, I guess that means if I need to be the district manager I could just pull off my name and do be Noelle! Haha. Oh, and good thing I did the go-back's when I got there at 2 so that whoever closed would not have basket's-full to do. Too bad the go-back's were full again as soon as I got back to work to close!!!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Shyla-

You're so great! I appreciate you not leaving me all alone... that could have been adventurous, however?!?
Thanks