2.02.2008

365 Days

One year ago today a handsome boy walked into Archiver's with a friend and needed some help making wedding invitations. He happened to ask me for the help, I didn't think anything of it and quickly showed them where the paper was they needed, how to emboss, and then checked them out. He did make it clear before they left that the two of them were not getting married...her fiance lived in Atlanta. The next day I found a message from him on my facebook account and a few months later we were married! It's kind of funny that as of today we've been married for 225 days and we've finally known each other for 365 days!

And...the picture of the day is on a different subject. Day 33-Feb 2:

I've finally had some time to sit down and get a couple projects done that have been needing attention. After I finished a present for Camille, which I can't post because it would ruin the surprise, I made these cute little books for Larkin and Allyson's twins. Don't worry, they were born in November but at least I've finally got them done! They turned out even cuter than I thought, the only hard part was getting the ribbon through the tiny holes to bind them! Can't wait to give them to the proud parents, and to make some for myself someday.

0 comments: