2.17.2008

Convinced

After throwing up all Friday night and being miserable on Saturday, I must say I have been convinced that a flu shot or nasal spray or something is in order next year. I've never had the flu before in my life, but now for two years in a row I have gotten it. The worst part is that all you have energy to do is lay still, but your muscles hurt so much you can't get comfortable! I am feeling much better today, it was a little questionable this afternoon but after a nap I was back up and running. Here's pictures of yesterday and today.

Day 48- Feb 17:

I probably should have started homework this morning, but since I didn't do anything yesterday but lay in bed I needed to do something fun first. So....I made this little board-book scrapbook for Miss Andee, my little sister's tap teacher. She is having a baby boy and is due in May I think and I happened to have this little kit sitting around and figured she would enjoy it. I'm just waiting to see what his name will be and add it to the front cover for her.

Day 47- Feb 16:

These towels represent the only thing that brought any level of comfort yesterday.....a shower. I took about six. The warm water made my muscles stop hurting for a least a few minutes and made it so that I was comfortable enough to go back to sleep. I didn't have much energy though so each shower was about 5 minutes or less! The process went something like this: take a shower, sleep about an hour, be awake and miserable for a couple of hours while watching t.v. to keep my mind off being sick, get fed up, repeat the process. Russell thought I would run out of towels, but I didn't even use all the ones we have!

1 comments:

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

It good to hear that you are feeling better..