2.15.2008

Hold On!!!

Wow! I didn't realize it has been three days since I posted. I've had two tests and almost a paper due. The people in my classes are fairly convincing though and we managed to get the paper pushed back to Wednesday. By the time they did it mine was already written, but I have waited to revise it. That's on the list for tomorrow. Anyway, here's some picture catch-up's.

Day 46- Feb 15:


Today we got The Screwtape Letters and Mere Christianity in the mail. I ordered them on Amazon because we are ready for a new book to read at night together. Since our Christmas book we have really enjoyed reading a chapter of a book each night and I've always been interested in these too books since the Apostles and Prophet quote from them all the time. So we are starting The Screwtape Letters tonight!


Day 45- Feb 14:

Valentines Day! We enjoyed our first Valentine's day. Russell got me this wonderful outfit I have wanted for a couple of weeks and I can wait to wear it on Sunday! Because of course...I need to look my best for nursery! I made Russell a little coupon book with 12 coupons like "Free Game Night-You pick the Game" or "Saturday Morning Breakfast." I also got him the cute pink dragon from Hallmark. I was surprised when he saw it on my mailer and wanted it! We went to Chili's for dinner and had a great time, as always. Who wouldn't when there's Chocolate Molten Lava Cake involved!


Day 44- Feb 13:


These are my feet! Kind of weird, but I love to put them under Russell's shirt when they are cold. He makes funny faces, threatens to tickle me, and then I do it again! Haha. Sometimes I have to fight him to get them under there. Tonight I was doing it while laying on the couch watching some t.v., he didn't even suspect it at first. Don't worry, they're always clean!

3 comments:

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

I think that is really gross..but I guess that I would probably do the same thing..it just sounds gross..

Lady in Waiting said...

I totaly do the same thing to Jemari!!! LOL!! He hates it but he's always warm and he freaks out and yells out. It is rather funny!

Unknown said...

Hey! That's the next book I was going to read! How fun. Great outfit!