2.12.2008

Blog, Blog, Blog

The last couple of days I just haven't felt like doing much at all. Maybe it's the stressful week of tests and papers at school but I'm just not in a great mood. Here's a couple days worth of pictures though. I don't want to fall behind.


Day 43- Feb 12:



I spent most of the day working on and ethics paper. It took me a week to come up with a "personal ethical dilemma" to write about but I finally did it and the paper actually took off from there. Luckily I have a nice computer and was able to get a huge chunk of my paper written while working in the workroom at Archiver's between school and work today. I have a whole draft now and just have to make sure I understood one section correctly tomorrow in class and then revise!


Day 42- Feb 11:


This movie was quite possibly the only great thing that happened yesterday. From mid-afternoon until about 11pm I had the migraine of a lifetime and felt terrible. I did however, through the miracle of Netflix, watch Coach Carter and thought it was great. I wouldn't mind owning it. Russell even liked it and he doesn't like sports!

0 comments: