2.10.2008

3 Day Marathon

I've been quite busy in the last three days so I haven't gotten my pictures posted. Friday night after I worked all afternoon we played games with some friends and didn't get home until 11 or so! We hadn't stayed out that long in a long, long time. Saturday I cleaned the entire house and then sat down to post right as Keera and Eric pulled up to work on their wedding announcements and then I had to go to work and didn't get home until almost 1am! There were 29 people at the Mania last night, it was crazy!!! So here I am....with 3 days of pictures.

First of all....here is the Valentine ladder kit picture that everyone has been waiting on. I finally remembered to take it on Saturday!

It's really not my favorite of the kits, but still fun to have! Now on to the daily pictures.

Day 41- Feb 10:

This is the time we got up this morning. This is the latest I've slept in my entire life and also the latest we've ever slept being married. Usually even on Saturday's we are up by 9, I think that comes from the fact that growing up my Dad would not let us sleep past 9. I didn't get home from work until 1am last night though, and then it took me a couple of hours to actually go to sleep so when the alarm went off at 7:45 this morning there was no way I was getting out of bed. So I turned off the alarm, went to the bathroom, and then crawled back into bed and put my arm around Russell and I hear "Why are you waking me up???" I reply "Because I don't want to go to church" and he promptly says "We don't have to." So.....we went back to sleep! And...the stabbing pain in my side also helped contribute to the decision to stay in bed rather than try and sit through church. T minus 20.5 hours until that OB appointment!

Day 40- Feb 9:

As I went upstairs to clean the bathroom yesterday I realized I couldn't put the Pine-sol in the sink to clean because the last time I cleaned I pulled the drain trigger right off the sink! I hadn't bothered to look under the sink because I was convinced we wouldn't have any of the tools needed to fix it. But.....I called my Dad before I cleaned and asked him if he thought I could fix it or if we would need to call someone. He was under the same impression, it was probably an easy fix but we probably needed some tools. So....I took a dive under the sink and found out that it was just a loose screw!!!! One little screw holds that trigger in place so that it opens and shuts the drain! So the facet is fixed and the bathroom is clean once again.

Day 39- Feb 8th:

In the couple of hours we had between work and playing games we went to our favorite store....Target! I finally bought a basket to put our shoes in by the door. For those who have been to our house you can imagine that it is much more organized than how they used to be....which was thrown all over the little entry tile area! I'm hoping the basket will also keep the tile a little cleaner too!

0 comments: