2.07.2008

Nursery Time


Day 38- Feb 7: After our Primary leadership meeting last night I felt a lot better about nursery. We decided it would be best to have the kids split by age. They are going to have three classes, and Russell and I will be in charge of the oldest kiddos! I think it will be tons of fun really. I went and bought a manual and also two activity books for nursery. Now I just need to find time to copy, color, and laminate so that we can have the best nursery class ever! One book has little activities the kids can make and take home, the other has games we can play during nursery like Sabbath Day Bingo! Oh.....we also decided there will be no more throwing balls in nursery which I am grateful for.


Day 37- Feb 6: We did manage to make it to the post office before they closed on Wednesday and got our valentines box from my mom. Our pillowcases went straight to the pillows! My favorite pillowcases are the ones with snoopy. We also are enjoying our candies and decorations. Boy am I glad my mom still sends goodie boxes even though I'm married, otherwise our house might be quite bare for the holidays!

0 comments: