2.05.2008

USPS


Day 36- Feb 5: I don't know why the postal service will sometimes deliver the packages from my Mom and other times decides to leave these nice little notes even though Mom says she makes it so we don't have to sign for them. To me it's just a hassle. I would much rather have had the Valentines goodies from my Mom today rather than waiting until Friday (my first opportunity to get to the post office before it closes)! And of course, they never actually redeliver even though it says they will at the top of their annoying little note they leave on your door which in essence means: You got something really cool but we are holding it hostage at the post office for days on end until you rearrange your entire schedule to get there before we close......even though the mailman drives to your home each and every day!

3 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

You should complain very loudly at the post office. That package has no insurance, and I didn't say that you had to sign for it....there is no reason that they shouldn't have just left it for you. I didn't even ask for delivery comfirmation. Your mailman needs to be reported.

Melanie said...

the package was probably too large to leave in your mailbox!

Shyla said...

I'm sure it was, but they've left them at my door before, I just can't figure out how they decide. I'm going to ask the post office.