2.24.2008

Two More Days.....

First off....Happy Birthday to Rachel! I hope you have the best birthday you can on a Sunday!

One of these days I will get back to blogging everyday. At least I'm still on track I guess. Here's some pictures.

Day 55- Feb 24:


It is snowing...again! At least we got to and from church before it started I guess. I can't wait for spring. I do like snow, but I'm tired of it this year, probably because it hasn't ever ALL melted before it snowed again! I guess at least if it snows all week I will be in my bed recovering from surgery and not walking to class in it.

Day 54-Feb 23:

I found it!!!! We pulled in from the store yesterday and I was playing with some snow by the car and all of the sudden I found my doormat!!! It was buried in the snow by Russell's car. I need to wash it now, and then find something to put on it's corner so it never blows away again. There for a while I thought I went through all that waiting to get the perfect doormat for nothing!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.