2.22.2008

Families are Forever...What a Relief.

Day 53- Feb 22:

As Russell was taking the trash out last night he slipped and fell on some friendly black ice in the parking lot. Today it is not feeling so friendly I guess, his whole shoulder blade is sore and by the time I got home from work this is what he felt like. He is a trooper though, always taking the trash out, rain or snow.

Day 52-Feb 21:

I took this picture yesterday because it is one of my very favorite things. Ever since I saw the one my young women's president had in her house I had wanted one the day I got married. It took a little bit longer than that, but we had our sign in time to move into our new house and I love it. It reminds me everyday how much a family is worth, and how you have to uphold that family name. Today though after reading this entry in my mom's blog I am especially grateful for an eternal family. As much as I want to have kids I also think it is scary. For some reason I am deathly afraid that my kids will get cancer. I find myself thinking that because it's the one thing I don't think I can live through it will actually happen to me! So I am grateful for eternal families, no matter what life brings for me and mine I will have eternity to spend with them.

0 comments: