2.20.2008

Day 50 & 51

Day 51- Feb 20:


Here's a picture of the birthday boy himself. I wish, wish, wish, that I had nice, semi-professional pictures of Russell but....I'm not a photographer. Melanie.....maybe one day you can help me out in the pictures of Russell category!

Today after orchestra I busied myself wrapping presents, making a castle bundt cake, and making delicious chicken deliciouses for dinner (that was Russell's request!). I think he's enjoyed his birthday. I was happy that I found some amazingly perfect cards for him. We have a new game to play and plenty of new video games. I believe it's time for cake....and maybe a little ice cream!

Day 50- Feb 19:

I know, I know....two great looking boys on the same post! It's not my fault Keera got a keeper! this is Eric making a little make-and-take at the store last night. I never thought I would ever see Eric do such a think so I'm lucky I had my camera so we have evidence! As he used the dabber to put some ink on he said "It's like blush!" Haha. His card turned out great!

I tried to post Eric earlier, but when I tried to rotate the picture my computer deleted it!!!! I was worried I had lost the picture of the day, it's not like I can go back in time and take it again! Luckily though, Russell is amazing and found it for me again! Phew!

1 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

There's always Sears Portrait Studio. They do a great job, and you can always get coupons online. Then just get the package, and frame it yourself. I've done it for years. Wal Mart isn't too bad either, depends on the photographer. I've made Dad get all dressed up and go before.