3.10.2008

Long Time, No Blog Part One

Blogger only let's you post up to five pictures a post apparently, so I have to do the last six days in a couple of posts. Those last two days before going out of town were hectic, but our weekend in Denver was fun. Russell got to meet my grandparents as well as Aunt Nettie, Uncle Dave, and their girls. We played some games, hugged some nieces, and ate good food. Overall, I delightful weekend. Now I just need a weekend to do everything I didn't get done over the weekend!

Day 66- Mar 6:


I frantically packed the half hour before I went to work tonight. I hadn't even started thinking about what I needed, but I knew I didn't want to pack when I got home at 10:30 after closing. Packing is always like a puzzle. I was trying to fit everything in a carry-on. But then Russell reminded me I had to check my suitcase if I was bringing shampoo and things....since I didn't have travel size nor time to buy any!

Day 65- Mar 5:

I finally bought a new hanger for the front door. It was about time to get that snowman off, I felt like he was inviting more snow, which is NOT what I want! This cute bunny will do for spring though. And....he was on sale at the Quilted Bear.

0 comments: