3.04.2008

Better by the Minute

Alrighty, I am back up and running almost on full energy today. Just needed a small nap after my classes and I was good to go. So watch out....there should be some good pictures in the next few days. We are excited to go to Denver this weekend and meet our newest niece along with visiting my grandparents and a couple of aunts and uncles! Here's pictures from the last two days....but before you look at them you should check out the album I posted tonight on picasa web called The Adventures of the Cookie Skillet! Click on the link and enjoy. http://picasaweb.google.com/carnegiewannabe

Day 64- Mar 4:

I've spent most of the day studying for the mid-term I missed last week due to surgery. I even found myself subconsciously going over problems in my head as I watched The Game Plan tonight with Russell. Anyway, this picture is of the notes I was studying all day. Hopefully it will pay off tomorrow.

Day 63- Mar 3:

This Hi-C Orange from McDonald's brought great relief to me yesterday. I was having a hard day.....I'm pretty sure it was the pain killers fault. But this drink got some sugar and fluid in me and I felt better this morning! Plus....it has an advertisement for the olympics on the cup and I can't wait for them to start!!!

1 comments:

Shelley said...

That cookie looks very tasty! And I'm glad you're feeling better.