3.02.2008

Up and Running...Hopefully

I'm mostly up and running now after 5 days of spending my time in bed. I still have pain and am taking stuff for it, but not as often. I'm almost out of the good pain stuff and will have to switch to the Ibuprofen. I plan on going back to school tomorrow though, hopefully that will work out. Here's pictures from the last 3 days.

Day 62- Mar 2:


I pulled out my cribbage board today, read up on the rules to refresh my memory, and taught Russell how to play. We are heading to Denver the end of the week and needed to be ready to play with Grandpa Flanagan. I look forward to playing when I visit him. Up until now no one else I knew knew how to play cribbage. Now I can play with Russell, but it's special to have something unique to do with Grandpa....even if I always lose.

Day 61- Mar 1:

Rachel came over tonight and we played Thurn and Taxis. Russell has had it for a while but had never played it. We all enjoyed it a lot and will definitely be playing again. You act as postman and have to build your route and houses on it while getting bigger and bigger carts. I beginning to realize I'm pretty safe with games from Rio Grande, I seem to like all of them so far.

Day 60- Feb 29:

Leap Day! We didn't do anything great....in fact I stayed in bed and read Twilight most of the day. Luckily Russell has business cards now, which really are just bookmarks in disguise. I used my Dad's the whole time I grew up. Without them I don't know what I would do! So here is my nice bookmark courtesy of Russell so that I don't have to bend the pages of books that I borrow.

0 comments: