3.30.2008

A Week in Review 2


Day 90-Mar 30: I didn't think I would have to tell my husband not to color his shirt with crayons, but I guess I was wrong. I tried to take a picture of the shirt, but it color wasn't dark enough. Russell was testing the blue crayons during sacrament to make sure we had goods ones to color our fish bowl water with in nursery, little did I know as he tested them he put them into his shirt pocket! AHHH!!! Then when he went to get them all out he noticed he had colored his shirt!

Day 89-Mar 29: I have been ringless for two days, but I got it back today! I took it in for the annual warranty cleaning/checking. They also put rhodium plating on (apparently with white gold you have to do that) and it looks brand new again! I love it when it is nice and clean and shiny, I can't stop looking at it! I'm trying to convince Russell that I need an extra one for when I have to take mine in. Haha. He isn't going for it!

Day 88-Mar 28: Look at that ice cream! I got it when we went to Macy's grocery shopping this week and I enjoyed my first scoop today. It actually has Samoa cookies in it, sometimes like a half of one still together! Samoas are my favorite girl scout cookies and I will enjoy this ice cream all myself since Russell doesn't like coconut! Yum~!

0 comments: