4.15.2008

Catch-Up Part 1

Day 103-Apr 12: Mr. and Mrs. Eric Gordon! Keera and Eric finally got married today, it seems like they have been engaged for a lifetime. The weather cooperated wonderfully from snow yesterday to 65 degrees today. The ceremony and reception were both outside and Keera had decorated gorgeously. What a beautiful day. As we listened to the bishop perform the ceremony, it was a great way for Russell and I to remember and reflect on the covenants we made together almost 10 months ago.

Day 102-Apr 11: Honey mustard is my favorite condiment, by far. On burgers, chicken, or fries, it's just wonderful. As we were eating dinner tonight I read on the back of the container that white wine is one of the ingredients! I can't believe it! Russell said "no wonder you like it so much!" And it's not just this brand....I looked on the Wendy's honey mustard the next day! Well....I still plan on eating honey mustard anyway.

Day 101-Apr 10: I was running late coming home from work today, and because we were having people over to play games at 7 and it was already after 6 we decided to stop at Sonic. We LOVE Sonic and haven't been there in a long time because we are trying to stay away from the fast food and give the budget a break. So....we really enjoyed our Sonic splurge. For some reason Root Beer is so much better from Sonic.....it must be the ice or something. And...this Sonic in Springville is the best one I've ever been to. The food is always hot, they are fast, and the fries are not soggy!

0 comments: