4.15.2008

Catch-Up Part 2


Day 106-Apr 15: Finished my ethics final paper today! That's two finals down, three more to go. This paper took me longer than I planned. I ended up spending most of the day on it. But it's done now and I right now the plan is to take two finals on Friday and one on Monday and then I will be done!

Day 105-Apr 14: Backpack Retirement Day! Today was my last day of classes for this semester. This little backpack will get a break for a few months, and I can't wait to get the break started! Now it's on to studying for those finals so I can get them over with and start having fun!

Day 104-Apr 13: I put in a Marie Callendar's Crock-Pot Meal into my wonderful Crock-Pot this morning and we enjoyed a beef, potatoes, and vegetable dinner tonight. Oh how I love my Crock-Pot. It is wonderful to not have to worry about dinner, but just be able to smell it and anticipate it all day and then open that lid and eat!

0 comments: