4.20.2008

Crazy Concoctions


Day 111- Apr 20: Russell loves to make crazy milkshakes, I don't think I realized this until after we were married and suddenly I had Root Beer extract in my spice cupboard "for Root Beer milkshakes!" Anyway, today he came out of the kitchen and asked me if I thought a chocolate pudding milkshake would be good. I'm pretty sure I gave him a really weird look and he went back into the kitchen and ended up with this picture. The funny part is he drank one and put the other one in the fridge. When he went back to eat it, it was pudding! I guess that's the only bad part about a pudding milkshake!

2 comments:

gravityguysgirl said...

Anytime you mix pudding mix with milk, it turns into pudding!

Love you,

Mom

Lady in Waiting said...

Dude thats freakin awesome! I want the recipe that he used or whatever! It sounds way yummy. Thoug I think you should expected the root beer extract, the man is obsessed with root beer. :)