4.23.2008

Freedom

Day 114-Apr 23: My first day of freedom! I enjoyed just doing whatever I wanted to today. While watching Rachael Ray this morning, I decided I wanted to make a delicious dinner, so I went to the store and bought stuff to make fettucinni, I even made the sauce from scratch! I thought about making the noodles, but wasn't brave enough. I also enjoyed playing the piano for a while today, I haven't been able to do that in a while and it was nice and relaxing. Sometimes I think I could just play all day!

Day 113-Apr 22: I bought my book for Physical Science Independent Study today. I'm not excited about taking two classes independent study, but I am excited that I will be able to graduate in April. One more year, just push through.

Day 112-Apr 21: I spent five hours sitting on the couch tonight studying for my last final, ManEc. I needed to do well on the final, but when I finished studying I didn't feel like I remembered anything. Ugh. The only good part of the studying was that I finally figured out how to do the stupid fish problem we had been working on in class all semester. At least the studying paid off, I did well on the test.

1 comments:

Jane Huddleston said...

YAY! You're almost done! Doesn't it feel great to have a REAL break for a little while? It's really cool that you like to play PIANO in your freetime. I'm not sure that would be my priority...... good job.