5.29.2008

Dear Blogger.....Love Shyla

Russell and I just had a conversation for like 10 minutes that consisted of Dear Shyla, (insert sentence here), Love Russell and Dear Russell, (another sentence), Love Shyla. Sometimes we do that, I'm not sure why except that a few months ago it was like Wednesday and Russell said in the car on the way home from somewhere "Dear Mom, please call me on Sunday (meaning the Sunday before), Love Russell. Haha. I think she was waiting on him to call and he was waiting on her to call, but the way he said it was so funny. And now, we talk like that sometimes. So... that explains the title of my post.

Happy Birthday Willie! You're awesome! Wish we lived closer to you guys so that we could get to know eachother better. Hope you had a great day!

Here's the picture of the day. I've been in a wierd mood all day, so I decided to just take a picture of the shelf of teddy bears in our room, because I do like them....a lot!

Day 150-May 29th: All the bears have this special spot in our bedroom. Really, there just wasn't enough room on the shelf we built, so they ended up here. There's Sir Sterling Silver, the bear Russell made for me on our Build-a-Bear date and then faithfully sprayed with cologne every week until we got married! Then Buzz Lightyear, another Build-a-Bear I made one time we went as a family. Then my Stitch Bear that I've had since I was born, the bear I got at Aldura in Angel Fire named Snuggles, my Land's End bear that is a pilot, and finally Captain Rahlstrom, the bear I made for Russell on our date!

And....I guess I haven't posted it yet, but I got promoted to be the Receiver at work, instead of the assistant Receiver. Keera is now the assistant manager so they needed someone to take over for her. I'm in charge of opening all the boxes, scanning the product into the system, dealing with discrepancies, and pricing the product. I really like it, even though some may think that I'm crazy. It came with a raise too! I finally got caught up on all the boxes that piled up while I was recovering from surgery today and was able to start organizing some things in the back room which is great. Hopefully I will figure out what everything is in the back soon and know how to do everything the receiver is supposed to too.

0 comments: