5.29.2008

A Muddling of Ideas

So Kathy Colton (a very frequent customer and friend) called me today and invited me to go to mania with her tomorrow night. Originally she was going on Saturday and I didn't want to go then because I'm working 9:30-5:30 and didn't want to stay at the store until 11pm, but her, melissa, and kara decided to switch to Friday, so I'm going! Because who can say no to a mania with friends???

So I've spent the evening trying to figure out what to do. I wasn't planning on going to mania so I hadn't even thought about anything to work on, and I've just come up with a muddling of ideas of what do to. I could make the little mini-album I bought for picking pumpkins and then add the pictures when we actually pick pumpkins this year, I could do an A to Z page about our date the other night, I could do a Thanksgiving in Angel fire page, or a wedding details page (with close ups of decorations, etc.). Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I am leaning towards the A to Z page and the wedding details page, so I might do those. There's also some really cute paper that I've been wanting to make a mini-album out of, maybe I will make a little book out of it and add some fun pictures later. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow night. Hopefully being around some creative friends will help my creative juices flowing!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We asked Russell what he was going to do while you were scrap booking. He said, "Count the money she's spending!" Hahahahahah!