5.31.2008

A Long Work Day...And a Crop

Day 152-May 31st: I worked all day today. Ugh. But we went and played games with Allyson and Larkin tonight which is always a blast. We played the eBay game and one called Shadows over Camelot and both were awesome. But....my picture of the day is the fan in our bedroom, which keeps me nice and cool at night while I sleep (well, not really, but at least it keeps me from sweating!) For now I'm alright if we open the window and turn on the fan, but in a few weeks I'm sure it will be so hot outside even at night that it won't make a difference and we will have to turn the AC down a few notches! But for now, I am grateful for my fan....in fact, I always will be because I've got to have some type of noise to fall asleep to!

Day 151-May 30th: So I went to the Mania today without any plans. I worked from 10-3, then went to see Russell at work so that I could see him at some point during the day, then headed home to grab my stuff and then back to work. I got this page done about our Alphabet game date I wrote about a few posts ago. I had a great time scrapping with Kathy, Melissa, and Kara, I really wish I could go more often. I will when I am a millionaire and can not worry about buying supplies! I won a photocube and some stickers, which was also neat. Now I have a new project to do!

Here's the second page I started working on, it still needs a bunch of work, but it's the wedding details page. I get much, much, much more done when I go with things planned, but I did do pretty well for a spur of the moment crop! I will have to plan for the 13th.

0 comments: