5.15.2008

Finally Planted

We bought these flowers a couple of weeks ago and finally got them planted tonight. I didn't do the hard parts, Russell weeded everything and planted and I got the dead things off all the flowers and pushed the dirt around a little. We can't afford flowers for everywhere, but I got some in the smaller bed. The other side is weeded now though, which is good. Those weeds were tripling in size over night! It was ridiculous!!! Anyway, we kind of want to redo the back yard, but we have to save up some money first. Money, Money, Money.......I wish everything didn't cost Money.

1 comments:

Lady in Waiting said...

Curse you and all your crafty cuteness!! Just kidding....kinda. I am very jealous of your craftyness but not enough to curse you. I'm glad your feeling better, I don't know why I didn't think to tell you that the pain pills would cause the nausea, thats why they usually prescribe something with the pain pills. Oh well, your feeling better and thats all that matters.