5.15.2008

Recovering and Playing Catch-Up

Day 136-May 15th: Today I am feeling 10 million times better! Last night I decided I was done with prescription pain medicine and would just take extra iBprofin (I don't think I spelled that right). Anyway, I was tired of being nauseous and hoped it would help, and it did! I feel great today. Well....as great as you can a week after surgery I guess. I went up to Archiver's and returned some notecards, and then I went to the Quilted Bear to buy these 4th of July decorations I've had my eyes on with the $50 I had to spend from our stimlus check. My other $50 is going towards a duvet cover set. Now if I can just get up to Salt Lake to Linen's and Things to buy the duvet set!

Day 135-May 14th: Happy Birthday Caleb! Today I finished up the recital program for my little sister's dance center and sent it off for approval. I've been doing the program for 3 years now, and it's really not too bad. Lot's of typing, but hey, I tend to like that. This picture is an image in Adobe, so it's probably not great, but it's the cover for the program. (I didn't want to hook up my printer to print in color!)

Day 134-May 13th: So my great accomplishment today was walking down to get the mail! It took me about 10 minutes to walk that far and back (something that normally takes about 3 minutes, but I did it! We went to Caleb and Holly's tonight to deliver Caleb his birthday present. We stayed for about an hour just chatting, it was nice to catch up with them. And....I got some ice cream from the BYU creamery on the way home. A single scoop is really like 3 scoops, and that's the most I've eaten in several days!

Day 133-May 12th: I got pretty sick of just laying in bed today and so I decided to see what scraps I had in my scrapbook stuff to make a birthday card for Caleb. I found some cute things and went to work. I didn't do anything super-cute because I didn't really have any energy, but I think it turned out good. The card was my great accomplishment for the day!

0 comments: