5.12.2008

Another Hubby Tag

I've done a tag super close to this, but Keera tagged me so here we go again!

HUBBY TAG! !
What is his full name? Russell Sterling Ahlstrom
How long have you been married? 10 1/2 Months. Already!
How long did you date? 6 weeks before we got engaged, about 4 months total
How did you meet? At Archiver's. He brought a friend in to help her make her wedding announcements, then looked me up online the next day!
Who eats more sweets? Russell
Who said "I love you" first? Him
How old is he? 28
Who is taller? Him....by a foot!
Who is smarter? I think we are about equal really, but he does have the master's degree.
Who does the laundry? Mostly him.
Who pays the bills? Russell
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn to mow.
Who drives? Him mostly when we are together, but that might change until I teach him to drive my manual and can steal the new car!
Who is more stubborn? Probably me.
Who kissed who first? He did.
Who asked who out? He did.
Who has more siblings? Russell
Who wears the pants? Both of us really.

I want to TAG: Ummm...I think everyone I know has done this one, so just enjoy reading mine!

0 comments: