5.11.2008

A Quick Update

Day 132-May 11th: Keera not only brought dinner last night, but she brought back my favorite movie in the world! Just in time for some post-surgery movie watching! I watched it this afternoon, and I just might turn it on again tonight! I haven't watched it in months! Imagine!

Day 131-May 10th: I stayed in bed most of the day again. Keera brought us a wonderful dinner of chicken enchilada's, salad, garlic bread, and brownies. Thanks! Russell worked on getting the rest of the things from his mom sorted and put away. As he was doing something in the closet, all of his ties fell off the rack! Oh no! He sat down and sorted them all back out into colors and hung them back up.

Day 130- May 9th: This is pretty much where I stayed all day. I got up to go to the bathroom and that's about it. I didn't wake up on time at 6:00am to take the pain medicine, and it literally took all day to get the pain under control again. I look terrible, but I'm feeling better now.

Day 129-May 8th: I went in for surgery today. We got there at 8:30am and finally I went in at 2:00pm. Ugh. It was a long wait at the hospital, but they did give us a gift certificate to Brick Oven. Here's a picture of my beautiful bracelet. I think it's funny how many times I had to tell them my name, birthdate, and procedure while they checked it on my bracelet. I guess better safe than sorry though. Everything went well and I'm home recovering slowly.

0 comments: