5.07.2008

Surgery in T-Minus -1 Day

So....I was supposed to have surgery this morning at 7:00, but they called last night and had noticed that our insurance didn't cover the surgical center. So our options were to pay more and do it anyway, or wait until Thursday and do the surgery at the hospital. We choose the hospital. So...one more day.

Day 128-May 7: I started cleaning my car yesterday and finished today. I went and vacuumed it and drove it through the car wash and now it looks great! I had been trying to find time to clean it since before we got married. WOW! I do love a clean car, and now we have two clean cars for a while.

Day 127-May 6: So while I worked on finishing up the dance recital program tonight, Russell tried to conquer some of the buckets of his things his mom brought up to us. This is what the room looks like right now! Good thing we don't have any kids! He doesn't think he's getting anything done, but he is. It really won't take too long to get everything organized.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I and thought that I had a lot of stuff. You guys put me to shame!