5.05.2008

A New Vue on Life

Day 126-May 5: We bought a new car today.....a Saturn Vue. And....Russell is so sad, he hates to go into debt, but he does say it was a good decision. It's a 2006 and drives really nice, we like it a lot already. Russell will drive it for now, and probably until we have kids and then I will steal it. The crazy thing was the sales guy I worked with on Wednesday was not there so another guy helped us and it turned out to be Russell's old bishop from when he was 14 in Albuquerque! What a small world. Anyway, here's a picture of the Vue, I'll probably post more of the inside or things tomorrow or something.

And....I finished the last dinosaur page today! Here's a peek.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Vue looks pretty nice. Now, all you have to do is trick Russell into learning how to drive the stick.

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

YAY!! I love new cars!! I'm so glad that you got that one!! Its real cute!!