5.04.2008

Employee Crop + Some Individual Time

Day 125-May 4: We had an employee crop today and I couldn't wait! I had pictures from our Dinosaur Museum date on Monday that I just HAD to scrapbook! Plus, employee crops are always tons of fun. It's great to be able to just have fun with everyone without having to worry about customers. I went after church was over and started by making some mother's day cards (which are not posted so as to not ruin the mother's day surprise), then made a graduation page for Russell's graduation last summer, and then got one dinosaur page done. At that point we had to pack up because the last manager had to leave, but I decided to finish what I wanted to get done today at home. I mean, I already had the stuff bought and ready. So I finished another dinosaur page here at home and have the last one almost done. I would have finished it, but I left the letters I cut out for the title at Archiver's! So...no one at the employee crops ever wants to take a picture....which is dumb....HELLO WE ARE SCRAPBOOKERS!!!! Anyway, Russell took this one of me working at home tonight. 8 hours of cropping today...that's great!

Here's pictures of the pages I did.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrapbook pages like those make the rest of us feel really inadequate. Great job!