5.25.2008

A Sweet Dinner

Day 146-May 25th: Happy Birthday McCall! I don't even think she reads my blog, but she was my Young Women's President for a couple of years and I was the Laurel President, and we talked at least once a day, usually more often than that. Anyway, she's one of my best friends now. I found a recipe on a random blog for sweet and sour chicken, and since I'm addicted to Chinese now I figured I would try it out. It was a lot of steps, but I did it and it tasted sooooooooo delicious. It looked just like at a restaurant too! I was pretty proud of myself. I will definitely be making it again!

This other picture is from our trip to Hobby Lobby. We walked down the Memorial Day/4th of July row just to make sure there weren't any decorations I couldn't live without, and Russell found these. I don't think they are really earrings, but I have no idea what they are supposed to be either. They have hooks at the end though, so this is what happened.

0 comments: