6.22.2008

Crazy Weekend

Day 174-Jun 22nd: Wow! Today we did paper inventory at work and it was a LONG day! I sorted the clearance paper and tried to match it up with Keera while everyone counted the paper on the floor for 5 hours, then I scanned all the paper in for 4 hours! That's a lot of paper! Over 4000 different ones! Anyway, we got it done and 10 hours later we all went home. There's some things to look at in the morning to finish up, but it all went well.

Day 173-Jun 21st: The day didn't turn out to be too bad. It was a long work day, but then we played games with Larkin and Allyson which is always awesome. We wish they weren't going to up and move on us come April. Anyway, while we were at Larkin and Allyson's, I saw they had Big Brain Academy for the Wii and they let me borrow it! I wanted to see what it was like and if it was really any different from Brain Age for the DS. I played some last night, and it's really fun. Probably not a game I would keep for forever if I bought it, but it was cool. I even got two platinum medals in the exercises! I got a C+ as my test grade just on a dry run before I even knew what to do on the game, so I'll have to see if I can do better now that I'm familiar with the things you do.

0 comments: