6.05.2008

A Short Pose

Day 157-June 5th: I look silly in this picture, but I wanted a picture of my new shorts and I did this spontaneously while Russell was taking the picture, and it was better than all the others. Anyway, I bought these new shorts on sale at Target today because I had been needing some for months and months. My other pj shorts had lost all their elasticity so if I walked like 5 steps without holding them they started coming off! Not good! Especially when I need to run or something for HEPE this summer. So here are my new shorts! Luckily, I fit in a boys size, and they are even cheaper than men's!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute shorts. I just got some from Target too (light blue-oooo). Again, they were in the clearance section so if you want any more just let me know and I'll go get you some!