6.11.2008

Tagged

Holly tagged me, so here goes nothing.

Four places I go over and over:

  • Archiver's
  • The Quilted Bear - Always looking for ladder kits!
  • BYU
  • Maverick - cheapest gas we can find.
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
  • Russell
  • The Marriott School
  • American Eagle
  • Archiver's

Four of my favorite places to eat:
  • Sweet Tomatoes
  • Pei Wei
  • Chili's
  • Wendy's
Four places I would rather be right now:
  • On a Cruise
  • Houston
  • Disneyworld
  • San Diego

Four people I talk to on a daily basis:
  • Russell
  • Keera
  • Ummm...I don't talk to many people daily!
Four TV shows I watch over and over:
  • 7th Heaven
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Cosby Show
  • Home Improvement

Four people I’m tagging:
  • Keera
  • Diana
  • Clarice
  • Melissa

0 comments: