7.02.2008

3-Day Review

So I've actually been kind of busy the last few days, which is why I haven't posted. So here's an update of the last 3 days.

Day 183-July 2nd: These little cars are on one of the bookshelves in our room and everytime I see them I remember the first time Russell said "I Love You" to me. We were watching Cars and he said it during the part when Sally and Lightning are taking a drive through nature. Sometime after that I found these cars and bought them, and now they sit side-by-side on our bookshelf all the time!

Day 182-July 1st: This morning I was playing some songs from the primary songbook on the piano and started thinking about all the songs I've sung since I was little about going to the temple, being married there, and having an eternal family. Then I started thinking about how long I had waited to do that, and how great that day just over a year ago was, and how great it is to have the knowledge of eternal families. I can't wait to teach my own children about the temple, help them learn those songs, and encourage them to get there someday. I hope that all my sisters and my siblings-in-law get to have that great experience too.

This evening I got to go up to American Fork and visit with McCall, my former YW President and one of my best friends. I hadn't seen her in over a year and it was great to get caught up! Her tiny baby is 1 now! Her boys are growing up so fast, they are definitly not the little ones I babysat a few years ago! But...her oldest is going to play the violin in the middle school orchestra next year, which I do have to say is the best choice! We had a great time chatting and catching up on life's events. I wish we lived closer together. Maybe one of these days! Until then we will have to try and be better about not leaving town when the other one comes to town!

Day 181-June 30th: We got our Wii Fit today!!! In between doing physical science lesson and trying to figure out what I needed to start HEPE, and finishing the ironing that I had started before I went to work, we tried it out! It's really fun, but much, much easier when the balance board is facing the right direction! We had it backwards to begin with. So far, my Wii Fit age is 25.....which is not bad considering I never exercise. I'm really good at the ski-jumping, where I had a 188 meter jump!

0 comments: