7.06.2008

Not in the Mood

So I really just haven't been in the mood to blog.....or do much of anything....the last few days, but here's a picture and blurb at least.

Day 187-July 6th: After dinner at Grandma's tonight we went over to Caleb and Holly's to look through some books they are getting rid of and found all these treasures! They will definitely help to boost our reading worm count without having to buy any new books!

Day 186-July 5th: I usually take the Vue to work on Saturday's because I love to drive it, but I decided this morning that we really should be saving money where we can, and driving my car would help. So I did, even though it's not as nice as the Vue, it does cost $20 less to fill up! So...I'm determined to teach Russell to drive it so we can take it most places for as long as it lasts or until gas prices drop down again.

Day 185-July 4th: We had a great Independence Day. We hung out with Holly and Caleb, Rick and Shelley, Julie, and Grandma Chatfield all day. We had some awesome sandwiches for lunch, played some games, went swimming, had a BBQ for dinner (including s'mores!) and then headed up the mountain to watch the fireworks. The festivities started at noon and we got home about 11:30pm, so it was quite a long day, but definitely fun! I wasn't even close to hungry when dinner came around, but I managed to eat some dinner and two s'mores! That's right....save room for what's important. Sandwiches on fresh rolls and s'mores!

Day 184-July 3rd: After working all day today I went to get a haircut in preparation for the family pictures we want to take within the next couple of weeks, and then we went to the grocery store. I had had a popsicle when I was visiting McCall the other day and decided we needed some, so this is what we got. They are rather delicious if I do say so myself.

0 comments: