7.22.2008

A Grand Weekend

Day 203-July 22nd: We are leaving for Angel Fire tomorrow for the weekend so Russell can get his mom's computer's networked in her store. We always take games with us, and here is Russell's preparation for the trip. The games all come out of boxes and into bags so we can take more with us! The more the merrier!

Day 202-July 21st: Jordann went with Russell this morning to try and get into EFY, and Gma and Gpa stayed and visited with me. She called at 1:15 or so and got in! I couldn't believe it, but she was sure all along. We took her suitcase up to her, and I ended up bringing her and her roommate sheets later that day and towels the next morning, but I think she's all set now. Gma and Gpa headed up to Logan after that. We had a great time with them and are glad they came, but I was also glad to come home and see just Russell tonight. We were ready for some alone time.
Day 201-July 20th: Happy Birthday Cymbre! She's double digits now! Today we went to church, chatted, and taught Gma and Jordann how to play Ticket to Ride while Gpa took a nap. Gma almost beat us all! The second game we quit helping her!! Then tonight Caleb and Holly came over to visit for a while after dinner.

Day 200-July 19th: My Grandparents and Cousin came tonight! Gma and Gpa are visiting family in Utah, and Jordann came with them to see if she could get into EFY this week. Russell and I gave our bed to Gma and Gpa, but forgot to snag our fan from the bedroom. So....we went on a 11pm trip to Walmart to get a fan and Rachel's house to get her air mattress! Jordann came with us, it was a fun little trip.

Day 199-July 18th: Russell had some guys over tonight to play boy games, so I went to Mania again! Holly came with me, and it turned out to be a popular night to go. A group of 7 of us ended up pulling tables together, and we had an awesome time. Here's a picture of our workspace. I'll have to take pictures of the pages I did, and those I did on Tuesday with Keera.

0 comments: