7.31.2008

Oreo Fudgees

Day 212-July 31st: Chinese! My first time having chinese was at P.F. Chang's the night I met Russell's mom and step-dad, and I loved it! We went tonight because I convinced Russell that I could "pre-order" our August date! Sometimes I feel like I got jipped for about 20 years of my life because I didn't know I liked chinese, but at least now I know. The problem is I crave it ALL the time.

Day 211-July 30th: I got this super cute purse at Russell's mom's store while we were there last weekend. I bought all but one of the pin packs to go with it. My favorite pin is the "Stud Muffin" one, and I got TWO of them! Keera saw my purse on my desk in the back when the FedEx guy was there today and was explaining to him how cute it was. Haha. He told her to "put the purse down."

Day 210-July 29th: I enjoyed some of these cookies today, they are the best Oreo's I have ever had. Russell picked them up one day because he loves to try all the kinds of Oreo's (and everything else really) and I LOVED them. Russell doesn't get many when we buy them. And they are especially good for breakfast! (Just Kidding!)

2 comments:

Lady in Waiting said...

I kinda feel the same way about Chinese food too! But now that we've discovered it its all good. Do you guys have Pei Wei out there? Its like PF Changs only a bit cheaper. I wish you guys could come visit me, cuz we've found a little family owned place thats amazing!

Shyla said...

There is a Pei Wei up in Sandy, but we went to one in Colorado Springs. It was delicious!