8.04.2008

Days Keep Ticking Away


Day 216-Aug 4th: We had a coupon that was about to expire for The Quilted Bear, so we went tonight and wandered around. We found about a million things we would like, but we bought the last two ladder kits we needed, these cute little halloween jingle bells, and a pumpkin door hanger. We have plans to go back and get a few more halloween things before october rolls aroung though!

Day 215-Aug 3rd: Today I NEEDED to win a game. I haven't won in a long time, even the games I usually win at. So...after losing at Mille Bournes and Ticket to Ride: The Card Game, Russell reminded me that I was good at Mystery Rummy: Jekyl and Hyde. And I won! Twice in a row! So....I went to bed feeling better about my game playing abilities.

Day 214-Aug 2nd: I finally found another pair of jeans that I like and that fit me well! Aeropostale was having a $20 off jean sale, so I was all over it. I found these, and I really like the pockets. Now I have two pairs of jeans without holes in them! Yay!

Day 213-Aug 1st: Pebbles had their warehouse sale today and I definitely wasn't going to miss it! They had a ton of good stuff, but I only got a few things that I knew I would use since I don't have a lot of storage space. I got 6 sheets of paper, 12 sticker sheets, 4 yards of ribbon, and some magnetic clips for only $3.84! Usually the 6 sheets fo paper would be about that much. It was awesome!

0 comments: