7.28.2008

Quick Pictures, Details Coming Soon

Day 206-July 25th: We came to Angel Fire to help get the new Aldura store up and running, and that's just what we did. I spent most of the day today inputting items into the POS system, and Russell was networking, networking, networking! Here's a picture of the new store, it looks great!
Day 205-July 24th: Doctor wanted to fly up to Angel Fire from Albuquerque, but I was not so into that idea. I've heard crazy stories of him flying. So we drove up the night before and he did a fly-by in the morning! Here he is in his plane flying right past the back of there house. Maybe I will be brave and fly with him one of these days!

Day 204-July 23rd: We got to Angel Fire late tonight, but we made it. It was a long day. A few days ago there was bears on the front porch of the house there, so Russell and I were afraid that there would be a bear on the porch when we got there since it was about 11:30pm, but there weren't any thankfully! There were bear prints on the back door though! I couldnt' get a good picture of them, so I took a picture of this bear in the living room instead.

0 comments: