7.11.2008

Thin Mint Therapy

Day 192-July 11th: Last night while I was watching The Parent Trap on ABC Family, there was a commercial from Dairy Queen advertising a Girl Scout Thin Mint Blizzard! We both saw the commercial, and knew we HAD to try it, so that's where we went tonight after an outing to see our friend's new baby, get a polo shirt for family pictures, and check out the latest at the Quilted Bear. And....it was great! Although, in a perfect world there would be more cookie chunks in it, but I guess Girl Scout cookies are expensive, even if you are a big company. I will definitely have to get another before the "limited time" runs out!

Other pictures from today:

We finally got the best ladder kit ever! Too bad it's AFTER the 4th of July! Oh well, at least they finally had more and we got three, don't worry Mom and Sis.

And....can you find what's out of place in this picture. Yeah....those ghosts came home with us from Quilted Bear. As Russell put them in the car he said "You cannot touch my ghosts." I think this might be because I don't let him touch my mammoth. Anyway, he put them there on the entertainment center as soon as we got home. Hmmm...it's not quite Halloween time. I'm trying to appease him by letting them stay there tonight.

2 comments:

Russell said...

This is not Russell. I'm just using his account. This is really, your, um, Mom. You should leave the ghosts up at least all weekend but if I were you, I'd probably leave them up year-round.

Love you,

Mom.

gravityguysgirl said...

It wAS NOT MOM, THIS IS MOM....YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE SON!!